The FortiAnalyzerª-2000B appliance meets the analytic needs of large organizations. It provides advanced security management functions such as traffic analysis, quarantined file archiving, event correlation, and network vulnerability assessments. It also streamlines your archiving of email, Web access, instant messaging, and file transfer content.
FortiAnalyzer-2000B Features & Benefits:
- Fully integrated with FortiManagerª appliances for a single point of command, control, analysis, and reporting
- 2 TB of on-device log data capacity (expandable to 6TB) with built-in RAID storage options for policy compliance and forensic analysis
- Up to 3,000 logs/second with support for up to 2,000 devices and data receive rates up to 12 Mbps
- FortiGuardª subscription services deliver dynamic updates to vulnerability and compliance management functionality by FortinetÕs global threat research team
- Advanced features such as event correlation, forensic analysis, and vulnerability assessment provide essential tools for in-depth protection of complex networks
- Securely aggregates, analyzes, and reports on log data from gathered from Fortinet devices and other syslog-compatible devices
Enhanced Visibility With FortiAnalyzer Platforms
FortiAnalyzer platforms integrate network logging, analysis, and reporting into a single system, delivering increased knowledge of security events throughout a network. It provides organizations of any size with centralized security event analysis, forensic research, reporting, content archiving, data mining, malicious file quarantining and vulnerability assessment. Centralized collection, correlation, and analysis of geographically and chronologically diverse security data from Fortinet appliances and third-party devices deliver a simplified, consolidated view of your security posture.
The FortiAnalyzer family minimizes the effort required to monitor and maintain acceptable use policies, as well as identify attack patterns to help you fine tune your policies. In addition, FortiAnalyzer platforms provide detailed data capture for forensic purposes to comply with policies regarding privacy and disclosure of information security breaches.
Security Event Information Management
You can put time back in your day by deploying a FortiAnalyzer platform into your security infrastructure, creating a single view of your security events, archived content, and vulnerability assessments. FortiAnalyzer platforms accept a full range of data from Fortinet solutions, including traffic, event, virus, attack, content filtering, and email filtering data. It eliminates the need to manually search multiple log files or manually analyze multiple consoles when performing forensic analysis or network auditing. A FortiAnalyzer platformÕs central data archiving, file quarantine and vulnerability assessment functionality further reduce the amount of time you need to spend managing the range of security activity in your enterprise or organization.
Fortinet offers an enhanced scanning capability that utilizes a dynamic signature dataset to detect devices on your network, catalog vulnerabilities, and recommend remediation. Additional capabilities include device discovery, mapping, asset definition and prioritization, and customized reporting. An optional Vulnerability Management subscription provides frequent updates developed by the FortiGuard Labs with up-todate vulnerability scan data to keep abreast of current threats.
Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8X5 Enhanced Support, Antivirus, IPS/Application Control, Web Content Filtering and Antispam. Includes 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle, 1 Year