The FortiAnalyzer-200D is ideal for small organizations and provides advanced security analysis and management functions. You can analyze threat information and network traffic to assess your security posture. You can also quarantine archived files, correlate events, and assess network vulnerabilities. Over 450 customizable reports assist in monitoring and measuring trends and policy compliance.
FortiAnalyzer-200D Features & Benefits:
- Fully integrated with FortiManager appliances for a single point of command, control, analysis, and reporting
- FortiGuardª subscription services deliver dynamic updates to vulnerability and compliance management functionality by FortinetÕs global threat research team
- 1TB of on-device log data capacity with additional data archiving capabilities allow administrators to retain data according to regulatory policies
- Up to 350 logs/second with support for up to 150 devices and data receive rates up to 1.4 Mbps
- Advanced features such as event correlation, forensic analysis, and vulnerability assessment provide essential tools for in-depth protection of complex networks
- Securely aggregates, analyzes, and reports on log data from gathered from Fortinet devices and other syslog-compatible devices
Enhanced Visibility With FortiAnalyzer Platforms
FortiAnalyzer platforms integrate network logging, analysis, and reporting into a single system, delivering increased knowledge of security events throughout a network. It provides organizations of any size with centralized security event analysis, forensic research, reporting, content archiving, data mining, malicious file quarantining and vulnerability assessment. Centralized collection, correlation, and analysis of geographically and chronologically diverse security data from Fortinet appliances and third-party devices deliver a simplified, consolidated view of your security posture.
The FortiAnalyzer family minimizes the effort required to monitor and maintain acceptable use policies, as well as identify attack patterns to help you fine tune your policies. In addition, FortiAnalyzer platforms provide detailed data capture for forensic purposes to comply with policies regarding privacy and disclosure of information security breaches.
Security Event Information Management
You can put time back in your day by deploying a FortiAnalyzer platform into your security infrastructure, creating a single view of your security events, archived content, and vulnerability assessments. FortiAnalyzer platforms accept a full range of data from Fortinet solutions, including traffic, event, virus, attack, content filtering, and email filtering data. It eliminates the need to manually search multiple log files or manually analyze multiple consoles when performing forensic analysis or network auditing. A FortiAnalyzer platformÕs central data archiving, file quarantine and vulnerability assessment functionality further reduce the amount of time you need to spend managing the range of security activity in your enterprise or organization.
Fortinet offers an enhanced scanning capability that utilizes a dynamic signature dataset to detect devices on your network, catalog vulnerabilities, and recommend remediation. Additional capabilities include device discovery, mapping, asset definition and prioritization, and customized reporting. An optional Vulnerability Management subscription provides frequent updates developed by the FortiGuard Labs with up-todate vulnerability scan data to keep abreast of current threats.
Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8X5 Enhanced Support, Antivirus, IPS/Application Control, Web Content Filtering and Antispam. Includes 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle, 1 Year