FortiAP are thin access points, delivering secure, identity-driven WiFi access for your enterprise network, managed centrally by the integrated WLAN controller of any FortiGate¨ security appliance. With the integration of the wireless controller functionality into the market leading FortiGate appliance, Fortinet delivers a true Unified Access Layer. This enables you to easily manage wired and wireless security from a Single Pane of Glass management console and protects your network from the latest security threats.
Outdoor Enterprise WLAN Deployment
FortiAP outdoor WLAN access points are ruggedized products designed for installation in harsh physical environments. Outdoor FortiAPs can provide outdoor access to clients when deployed in AP mode, or they can be used as a wireless mesh client to enabling bridging or point-to-multipoint coverage for large outdoor areas. Some models are equipped with external antenna connectors to support the use of directional or panel antennas and dual-port models feature PoE pass-through to power IP CCTV cameras.
- Supports latest 802.11ac technology with association rate
- Leverage existing FortiGate or FortiWiFi platforms as controllers for low TCO.
- Integration with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer for centralized management and reporting.
- Fast Roaming for uninterrupted data access.
- Automatic Radio Resource Provisioning (ARRP) for optimized throughput.
- Layer 7 application control prioritizes business traffic.
- Rogue AP detection and mitigation to satisfy PCI DSS compliance.
Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8X5 Enhanced Support, Antivirus, IPS/Application Control, Web Content Filtering and Antispam. Includes 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle, 1 Year