FortiAP are thin access points, delivering secure, identity-driven WiFi access for your enterprise network, managed centrally by the integrated WLAN controller of any FortiGate¨ security appliance. With the integration of the wireless controller functionality into the market leading FortiGate appliance, Fortinet delivers a true Unified Access Layer. This enables you to easily manage wired and wireless security from a Single Pane of Glass management console and protects your network from the latest security threats.
Indoor Enterprise WLAN Deployment
FortiAP indoor WLAN access points come in a range of form factors and performance profiles, with a model to suit any indoor enterprise wireless LAN deployment. Smoke detector style models provide a discreet look to prevent tampering. Other models are equipped with external antenna connectors, for use with directional or panel antennas, while the plenumrated models support the extended temperature range required for installation in ceilings.
- Supports latest 802.11ac technology with association rate of up to 1.3 Gbps.
- Leverage existing FortiGate or FortiWiFi platforms as controllers for low TCO.
- Integration with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer for centralized management and reporting.
- Fast Roaming for uninterrupted data access.
- Automatic Radio Resource Provisioning (ARRP) for optimized throughput.
- Layer 7 application control prioritizes business traffic.
- Rogue AP detection and mitigation to satisfy PCI DSS compliance.
Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8X5 Enhanced Support, Antivirus, IPS/Application Control, Web Content Filtering and Antispam. Includes 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle, 1 Year