FortiMail appliances and virtual appliances are proven, powerful email security platforms for any size organization Ñ from small businesses to carriers, service providers, and large enterprises. Purpose-built for the most demanding messaging systems, FortiMail appliances employ FortinetÕs years of experience in protecting networks against spam, malware, and other message-borne threats.
FortiMail prevents your email systems from becoming threat delivery systems. Its inbound filtering engine blocks spam and malware before it can clog your network and affect users. Its outbound inspection technology prevents other antispam gateways from blacklisting your users by blocking outbound spam and malware, including mobile traffic.
Enforce secure content delivery with FortiMail Identity-Based Encryption (IBE), S/MIME, or TLS email encryption options. Prevent accidental and intentional loss of confidential data using predefined HIPAA, GLBA, SOX or customized dictionaries.
Comprehensive Email Security
- Inspect over 14M messages per hour in a single appliance (based on 100K message size)
- Apply Identity-Based Encryption in both push and pull methods
- Data Leak Prevention, and Policy- Based Encryption and Archiving enable compliance with SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, PCI DSS
- Enforce email and security policies at a granular level
- Receive real-time security updates from FortiGuard¨ Services
- Industry leading price/performance
- Flexible deployment modes and architectures support the widest range of organizations
- Multi-layer threat detection delivers highest level of user protection
- Scalable solution delivers long term investment protection
High Performance and Unmatched Flexibility
FortiMail appliances provide high-performance email routing and security by utilizing multiple high-accuracy antispam filters. When coupled with industry leading real-time antivirus and antispyware protection from FortiGuard Services, FortiMail provides you with extremely fast and accurate email security that wonÕt affect end users or delay their communications. FortiMail can be deployed in the cloud or on premises and gateway, inline and server modes in a range of appliance or virtual machine form factors. This flexibility allows you to deploy FortiMail in the mode that best suits your environment.
Advanced Threat Protection
In addition to FortiGuard antivirus, FortiMail supports on-board code emulation to identify and block suspicious files based on their intended behavior. Optional cloud-based or on-premise ÒsandboxingÓ provide a full, contained, run-time environment to thwart the highly targeted and tailored attacks that increasingly bypass traditional defenses. Rich threat intelligence, actionable insight and the option to share information with FortiGuard Labs in order to receive automated protection updates help organizations reduce the risk of compromise and breach from such sophisticated attacks.
Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8X5 Enhanced Support, Antivirus, IPS/Application Control, Web Content Filtering and Antispam. Includes 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle, 1 Year