FortiManager-200D appliances supply the tools you need to effectively manage your Fortinet-based security infrastructure. The FortiManager-200D appliance provides centralized policy-based provisioning, configuration, and update management for FortiGate, FortiWiFiª, FortiMailª and FortiAnalyzerª appliances and virtual appliances. It also offers end-to-end network monitoring for added control.
FortiManager-200D Features & Benefits:
- Easy centralized configuration, policy-based provisioning, update management and end-to-end network monitoring for your Fortinet installation
- Control and configure up to 30 devices and virtual domains (VDOMs) from a single management interface
- Global Policies are now included in the FortiManager-200D. Global Policies allow the creation of Header and Footer rules and a Global Objects database
- Use up to 30 administrative domains (ADOMs) to simplify and segregate management of devices and agents within geographic or functional management groups
- Reduce your administrative burden and operational costs with fast device and agent provisioning, detailed revision tracking, and thorough auditing capabilities
- Easily manage VPN policy and configuration while leveraging FortiManager as a local distribution point for software and policy updates
Take Control of Your Security Infrastructure
FortiManager centralized management appliances deliver the essential tools needed to effectively manage your Fortinet-based security infrastructure. Whether deploying a few or thousands of new devices or agents, distributing updates, or installing security policies across managed assets, FortiManager appliances drastically reduce management costs and overhead. Device discovery, group management, auditing facilities, and the ability to manage complex mesh and star VPN environments are just of a few of the time-saving features that FortiManager appliances offer. Complemented by the FortiAnalyzer centralized logging and reporting appliance, the FortiManager appliance is a comprehensive and powerful centralized management solution for your organization.
Be The Master of Your Domain
Because FortiManager appliances scale to manage thousands of Fortinet devices and agents, we offer a choice of two management modes for increased flexibility. You may choose to manage all assets centrally, with configuration choices being made from the FortiManager user interface. Alternately, you can enable a distributed network of administrators to manage sets of devices and agents based on your definitions. Groupings of devices and agents, along with their administrators, form the FortiManager concept of Administration Domains (ADOMs). And whether you choose the fully centralized or distributed management model, with one or one hundred ADOMs, FortiManager appliances always allow you to manage your Fortinet assets effectively and efficiently.
Fortinet's Integrated Management Solution
FortiManager appliances provide you with a secure web-based interface for the command and control of your Fortinet security infrastructure. FortiManager appliances also provide centralized policy-based provisioning, configuration, and update management for FortiGate, FortiWiFi, and FortiMail appliances, as well as FortiClient endpoint security agents. Finally, FortiManager includes real-time monitoring capabilities for added visibility.
To complete your centralized management solution, FortiManager seamlessly integrates with our FortiAnalyzer appliances. These appliances provide in-depth discovery, analysis, prioritization, and reporting of the security events detected within your environment. Together, the FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer systems form a comprehensive and enterpriseclass management solution.
Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8X5 Enhanced Support, Antivirus, IPS/Application Control, Web Content Filtering and Antispam. Includes 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle, 1 Year