The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-30D Series is ideal for small businesses, small branch offices and retail outlets requiring the security functions of larger FortiGate devices in a small, compact form factor. These appliances deliver enterprise-grade network security and performance at an attractive, entry-level price.
FortiGate/FortiWiFi-30D Series appliances combine FortiOSª, the industryÕs leading network security operating system, with the Fortinet System on a Chip (SoC) purpose-built processor. Designed by Fortinet to provide real-time network protection, the SoC integrates FortiASIC security acceleration logic with a RISCbased main processor and other system components. This simplifies appliance design, delivers breakthrough performance, and unmatched security feature.Consolidated Security Solutions
FortiGate/FortiWiFi-30D Series appliances include all of FortinetÕs unified threat management (UTM) capabilities; firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, and web filtering - all managed from a Ôsingle pane of glassÕ console. They also include the latest technology in advanced threat protection, designed to defend against Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). Easy to set-up and manage, the FortiGate/ FortiWiFi-30D Series enables you to deploy the security technologies needed for your unique requirements. By consolidating multiple security technologies into a single appliance, the FortiGate/FortiWiFi-30D Series eliminates multiple hardware devices and software solutions, greatly simplifying security while substantially reducing total cost of ownership.
Capitalizing on an array of security enforcement technologies, the FortiGate/ FortiWiFi-30D Series helps you maintain data protection compliance with PCI, HIPAA, and GLBA regulations. Available FortiGuard¨ security subscription services deliver dynamic, automated updates and ensure up-to-date protection against sophisticated threats.Secure Connectivity and Compliance for Small and Branch Offices
- 800 Mbps throughput performance delivers fast network response
- One (1) WAN interface and four (4) LAN switch ports offer two security zones for policy enforcement at remote sites
- Runs on FortiOS 5 - the most powerful security operating system in the world delivers more security to fight advanced threats, more control to secure mobile devices, and more intelligence to build secure policies
- Unified Security Architecture - Single device, multi-threat protection increases security and lowers costs
- Simplified Licensing - Unlimited user licensing and comprehensive feature set increases ease of deployment and maintenance
- Compact and Lightweight - Fits into the smallest office environment
Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8X5 Enhanced Support, Antivirus, IPS/Application Control, Web Content Filtering and Antispam. Includes 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle, 1 Year