Choose Your Options
FortiGate/FortiWiFi-90D Series consolidated security appliances deliver comprehensive enterprise-class protection for remote locations, branch offices, customer premise equipment (CPE) and retail networks. The FortiGate/FortiWiFi- 90D Series combines FortiOSª, the industryÕs leading network security operating system, with the Fortinet System on a Chip (SoC) purpose-built processor. Designed by Fortinet, the SoC integrates FortiASIC security acceleration logic delivering a simplified appliance design, breakthrough performance, and industry-leading security coverage.
FortiGate/FortiWiFi-90D Series platforms include all of FortinetÕs unified threat management (UTM) capabilities; firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, web filtering and integrated wireless controller. In addition, they include the latest technology in advanced threat protection, designed to defend against Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). All features are easily managed from a Ôsingle pane of glassÕ management console. By consolidating multiple security technologies into a single appliance, the FortiGate/FortiWiFi-90D Series eliminates multiple hardware devices and software solutions, greatly simplifying security while substantially reducing total cost of ownership.
Capitalizing on an array of security enforcement technologies, the FortiGate/ FortiWiFi-90D Series helps you maintain data protection compliance with PCI, HIPAA, and GLBA regulations. It also eases the migration to new industry standards such as IPv6, supporting dynamic routing for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Available FortiGuard¨ security subscription services deliver dynamic, automated updates and ensure up-to-date protection against sophisticated threats.
Proven Security for Branch Offices, Retail Locations, and Customer Premise Equipment
- Delivers up to 3.5 Gbps firewall throughput with 14 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 switch and 2 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 WAN interfaces
- Internal storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance or WAN optimization
- Runs on FortiOS 5 - the most powerful security operating system in the world delivers more security to fight advanced threats, more control to secure mobile devices, and more intelligence to build secure policies
FortiGate-90D Features & Benefits:
- Enterprise-grade protection for smaller networks - Enables deployment of FortinetÕs unmatched protection and performance in smaller environments
- Redundant connectivity methods - Dual (2) 10/100/1000 WAN interfaces offer redundant connections to ensure availability of data
- Centralized Management - FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer centralized management and reporting appliances simplify the deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of the security infrastructure
Includes Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8X5 Enhanced Support, Antivirus, IPS/Application Control, Web Content Filtering and Antispam. Includes 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle, 1 Year